Wednesday, February 9, 2011

1,000

It's crazy to think that this is the 1,000th post on this blog.  I have so many people to thank.  First of all, I want to thank Walden University for giving me the tools and ideas to make this blog a reality.  Secondly, I would like to thank my wife, for I know there have been several late nights where she stuck by me through the good and the bad.  Thirdly, I would like to thank Queenie (RIP) for giving me so many life lessons to blog about.  Finally, I want to thank you, my students.  Without you, none of this would be possible.  I am grateful for the knowledge that I have gained while putting this blog together and the fact that it really has become a wonderful tool of education in and out of the classroom.  Thank you.

1 comment:

siscokid011 said...

You sound like you just accepted a Grammy lol just kidding Palo but keep up the good work man. I dont know if you're still following my blog but imstarting to actually post stuff again.