Thursday, March 25, 2010

World History 3/26/10

In Class - Cumulative Benchmark Exam. This benchmark will effect your grade. If you were absent yesterday, then you will take the World War II test first. You can make up the benchmark at another time. Handout notebook order sheet. This is a very big assignment and can make or break your grade. This notebook is due on Wednesday, April 7. Take your notebooks home over the break. If you need something copied, then come and see me sometime next week. I should be in my classroom every day next week. Email me: michael.palo@alvord.k12.ca.us or thepalos@hotmail.com to set up a time to come and see me.

Homework - Notebook due on Wednesday, April 7. Enjoy your break!

EXTRA CREDIT - World War II wiki page is due by Wednesday, March 31 (see the posting from 3/19 for details on the assignment).

No comments: